Associate Service Now Engineer
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by MLB Advanced Media
The Associate Service Now Engineer will work closely with the Sr. Service Now Engineer and IT Services team to create, maintain, and enhance the MLB Service Now environment to align it with the continually evolving needs of the business.
- Assist in maintaining existing ServiceNow applications, iterate as necessary to align with evolving business needs
- Develop new applications and modules drawing upon experience to make design recommendations for Application UI and Workflows.
- Collaborate effectively with ServiceNow developers and administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Build workflows and write automated scripts.
- Develop and deploy required enhancements to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Maintain and provide continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Effectively integrate with 3 rd party applications through API (Jira, Slack)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one (1) year of ServiceNow development experience, including creating ServiceNow workflows
- Experience with all commonly used ServiceNow applications including (but not limited to) Asset Management, Service Catalog, Change Management, Request Management, and Incident
- Familiarity working within an Agile development structure
- Self-learner, independent, and proven problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers