iOS Engineer (SF or Remote)
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Bleacher Report
As a division of Turner, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant startup culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment. You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks. We are growing our mobile team and looking for aniOS Engineer to work either in our SF office or remotely within the US.
What you'll do...
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Work oniOS projects, solving project wide issues and delivering work on the project timeline.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and QA analysts.
Experience you need...
- Minimum 5+ years of software development experience, primarily on iOS.
- Proven experience in shipping high-quality applications to the iOS App Store, please provide links to apps.
- Proficiency in Swift.
- Deep understanding of mobile development lifecycle, specific technologies and submission guidelines and processes.
Experience we appreciate...
- Contributions to the open source community.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Benefits and perks include…
Bleacher Report offers a fast-paced, energetic and agile environment that genuinely values and promotes each person's unique talents. We combine the agility of a startup environment with the stability and benefits only a company backed by Turner Broadcasting can bring.
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonuses based on individual and company performance
- $5,000 annual conference budget
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan with matching
- Life Insurance and AD&D, LTD
- Transit stipends
- Subsidized gym memberships
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- Fully-stocked snack and coffee bar with a variety of food and beverages
- Awesome team events year-round, in and out of the office