Digital Project Manager
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Trek Bicycle Corporation
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for an experienced digital project manager to assist in the delivery of projects including but not limited to: E-commerce in global markets and initiatives to add new functionality to our web and mobile platforms. This role is responsible for coordinating projects across multiple internal and external teams to ensure a quality product is delivered on time and budget.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available, but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The Digital Project Manager will:
- Coordinate with key stakeholders among cross-functional teams
- Drive internal and external alignment around product vision set by the product owner
- Deliver regular project status updates
- Perform project retrospectives to identify areas of improvement
- Help innovate process and procedures to drive team efficiency
- Lead meetings and discussions across teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of related experience required
- Managerial experience not required, but must demonstrate a clear desire and aptitude for a servant leadership position
- Experience in Hybris or other e-commerce platform-based solutions is required
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, Kanban or other methodologies
- Experience using the Atlassian suite to run projects
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish