Sr Member Services Director
Posted on Nov 26, 2018 by YMCA
Would you like to share your passion for customer service with others?
John O. Morgan Family YMCA
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Would you like to share your passion for customer service with others? Would you like to use your leadership and development skills to provide a great staff and member experience? As the senior member services director, you will oversee the member services team and manage membership operations with celebration and service.
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to impact the lives of the people we serve. We strive to draw the most talented leaders to make an impact each day in Pierce and Kitsap Counties. We invite individuals who are motivated servant leaders to apply to be an active, inspiring part of the team.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
- I have a Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, business or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- I have three to four years' knowledge and experience that includes supervision, fiscal management, program development, staff and volunteer development.
- I have one to two years experience working with budgets and computers.
- I have experience with membership database software, such as Daxko.
- I have a positive attitude and previous experience with diverse populations.
- I have experience supervising and managing people.
- I have experience training others in customer service.
- I have current Lifeguard, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, First Aid, and Oxygen certifications.
If hired for this position you will be responsible for staff development, administration, fiscal management, connecting members, creating small groups and assisting with special events. You will provide an impactful staff experience by recruiting and hiring, training and developing, supervising and evaluating employees and volunteers to ensure staff are representative of the mission of the YMCA.
You will develop, implement and manage operating plans to promote program and/or membership growth for the YMCA. You will develop and monitor zero-based budget for department budget and related areas and operate programs within the guidelines of established budget, revenue and expenses. You will meet performance measurement through annual giving, major gifts, and/or endowment by telling the Y story and raising charitable dollars to fulfill our mission.
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until