Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a PeopleSoft Developer. They are looking for someone who has extensive experience with development of PeopleSoft applications and using technologies like SQL, PeopleCode, Java, .Net, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, etc.
- Makes recommendations for approaches to development on new items or resolutions to issues. Discusses proposed solutions with user depts. Prepares reports outlining the proposed systems or resolutions.
- Design, develop, test, analyze and implement solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- Provides Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Works with vendor(s) to troubleshoot issues.
- Ensures that programs and projects are designed to support and implement the Firm's goals and strategic objectives.
- Ensures quality standards are met.
- Coordinates regular meetings with key user group to review work intake items, discuss priorities, and review status.
- Knows when to seek management input or escalate issues based on impact.
- Understands basic project management concepts, both waterfall and agile, and can lead small projects or development efforts.
- Has some experience in using project management software as a tool in charting the course of a project.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SQL and a programming language (ie PeopleCode, Java, .Net, C+, etc.).
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience developing HR and Payroll applications, including experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 for HCM, Payroll for North America, Time and Labor, Absence Management, Talent Acquisition or Benefits Administration in a global environment is required.
- Must have working knowledge of development with PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Application Designer, and SQL. PeopleSoft upgrade or implementation project experience is recommended. Development skills with PeopleSoft Fluid is preferred.
- PeopleSoft HCM v9.1 - v9.2
- PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.58
- PeopleCode, Application Packages, Application Engines,
- BI Publisher
- In addition, the candidate must have the capability to learn and support other HR systems outside of PeopleSoft.