Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Elwood Technologies
At the cutting edge of financial technology, Elwood is spearheading the convergence of traditional finance and digital assets. Through our single integrated platform, we make crypto accessible to institutions and other investment professionals, with seamless market access to the world's leading crypto trading and liquidity venues.
We believe it's time for digital assets to take their rightful place in the world of professional investment. If you like the sound of driving change, making a meaningful impact, and having an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of finance, we want to hear from you.
Excellence is a mindset. Elwood employees strive to be the best version of themselves and expect the same from others. If you're passionate about performance, thrive off of collaborating with a talented team, and have the tenacity to succeed, Elwood could be the place for you. We're currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our London-based Engineering Team where you will contribute to the security implementation, automated solutions, and security analysis requirements of the London office whilst working closely with the Engineering team.
- Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements
- Assisting with architect design decisions with the rest of the team
- Operating and analysing continuous monitoring tools in performing ongoing checks of Elwood infrastructure
- Implementing security controls as applicable to ensure enforcement of policies and procedures
- Leveraging your superior knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end automated solutions.
- Cloud technologies (GCP or other)
- CI/CD platform experience (GitHub Actions or other)
- Experience with Terraform, Pulumi, Kubernetes, and other automation tools
- Experience with major identity providers and integrations
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Good understanding of core networking technologies (DNS, LB, firewalls, VPN, routing, NAT)
- Good understanding of systems architecture
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Digital assets knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of cyber security and cryptography
- Detail-driven, results-oriented, and hungry to succeed
- Passion - As a DevOps Engineer, you are passionate about performance and strive for perfection in delivering end-to-end solutions tailored to clients' needs.
- Respect - As part of a diverse team, you have deep cultural empathy and respect for fellow workers, clients, partners, and Elwood's regulatory obligations.
- Teamwork & Communication - You value cross-team collaboration, effective communication, and efficient processes that deliver best results.
- Tenacity - You know that delivering the right architect design takes hard work and persistence and you bring both these qualities to table every day.
- Trust & Transparency - You are willing to share your knowledge with the rest of the team and aren't afraid to ask questions to improve your work.
- Excellence - Excellence is a mindset and you strive to be the best version of yourself and expect the same from others.
- Join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- An exciting "startup" vibe with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high-impact problems
- Collaborate with a strong client-focused team from a diverse range of backgrounds
- A global company with offices in New York, Singapore, London, and Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid model of working in the office and working from home
- The chance to produce the most important work of your career