1st Line IT Technician
Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by SAS Logistics
Swindon, United Kingdom
£170 - £170 Annual
Contractor Role / Outside of IR35 - Daily Rate 5 month contract
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
About the Role:
- Deployment of new IT hardware across multiple locations
- Installation and configuration of bespoke software on an individual basis.
- Creation and management of support documentation.
- Managing stock levels and tracking of assets
- Manage the creation of new starter accounts and configuration of new hardware.
- Liaise with staff to ensure a smooth transition between new and old hardware.
- Daily reporting to key stake holders to ensure the rollout is continuing on schedule
- Minimum of 12 months experience of working in an IT support role
- Windows 10 knowledge and experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- Office 365 support experience (SharePoint, MS Teams, Office Suite)
- Monitors, printer, and general desktop hardware support
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Knowledge of hardware imaging and SCCM (would be preferred)
- Have minimum 1 years experience in a similar environment
- Excellent face to face manner and communication skills is essential
- Able to work as part of a larger team and under their own initiative
- An understanding of HP hardware and popular software
- Have a good overall basic technical understanding
- Good organisational skills