Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Pulselightclinic
Established for more than 20 years, Pulse Light Clinic (PLC) is a medical-led practice, with clinics located in Central London. We offer state of the art laser technology and pride ourselves on pioneering, innovative treatments. We deliver great customer service and as a result of our success we are currently expanding.
Within this context of business growth, industry-leading training for our teams and a commitment to providing outstanding results for our clients using the latest technology, PLC offer an excellent environment for their employees to thrive.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced paid search specialist, who will be directly responsible for owning the day-to-day, best-in-class account management practices and demonstrating advanced PPC knowledge, which ensures the effective activation & delivery of end-to-end campaigns from brief to analysis.
You'll be able to independently leverage innovative campaign strategies, which exceed company's expectations and delivers against performance targets to drive search maturity and quality leads that are powered by data-driven insights.
You will be directly reporting to the Head of Marketing, who will discuss and approve your strategy for driving quality leads.
We are looking for the following qualities in any candidate:
Analytical: Amazing technical, numerical and interpretative skills, with the ability to draw conclusions and optimise against platform datasets.
Practical: A 'doer', with an instinct for what can really be achieved when planning, implementing and delivering analytics and insight activity.
Visionary: Someone who can look beyond the obvious models of response and provide a fresh way to interpret data through innovative solutions.
Collaborative: The ability to work with the team.
As a PPC specialist, you'll work with internal stakeholders and will be involved in:
- You'll manage large-scale PPC Accounts
- Present weekly analysis/reports, updates and strategic recommendations in face-to-face meetings.
- Carrying out campaign experiments - A/B testing and writing tailored Ad copies
- Implement and have strategies for PPC campaigns that improve conversions
- Keep up to date on major industry and platform developments.
- Consistently identify areas to improve performance on your accounts.
- Be responsible to improve quality and accuracy, including QA optimisation.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
Experience and Skills
You must have/be able to:
- Experience of and able to conceive, develop and/or oversee PPC strategy for our accounts.
- A track record of working on PPC accounts with six figure annual budgets
- You must have a strong knowledge of the new Google and Social Media policies.
- Evidence of delivering exceptional performance through solid analysis, further recommendation and first-class execution
- Proven ability to use Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising at an advanced level, including optimal use of manual and automated bidding strategies
- A solid knowledge of industry best practice versus Google best-practice - and the right balance between the two
- Good Experience in 3rd party tracking solutions
- A solid understanding of analytics and attribution within Google Ads & GA
- Keyword and audience research.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative writing skills
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- A trustworthy track record, reliable and punctual at all times
You must hold:
- Google AdWords certification
- IPA Digital Performance Certificate or similar
Salary Range: From £28,000 to £35,000 per year plus commission.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00 am to 6.00 pm with paid lunch break.
Work remotely: No. Office based role in the City of London.
NO PPC AGENCIES PLEASE!