Factory Store Coach (department Mgr)
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Nike
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Retail Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of retail experience OR 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1 year of Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed