Project Manager, Ad Sales
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
We are in search of a Project Manager to join our Creative Operations team in support of Ad Sales. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, track, manage, and drive all steps of the project lifecycle. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence to project guidelines and best practices while maintaining complex tasks simultaneously. Sound good? Join us.
What you'll do as a Project Manager:
- You will lead communication of program timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the business team.
- Implement proven and innovative project management solutions to plan and manage projects.
- You have the ability to assess, resource, and budget projects from creative briefings.
- Extract accurate, actionable detail from high-level strategic plans.
- You will also manage expectations internally and externally regarding schedules, resourcing, and budgets.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 2-4 years of marketing project management experience.
- Tenacity in follow-through, owning and guiding projects from infancy to execution.
- Fluency in Basecamp, JIRA, Smartsheet, & MS Office.
- Impeccably organized with a careful attention to detail.
- You have an even temperament and the ability to remain calm and focus in a fast-paced environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Eaton Vance Investment Managers