Key Account Manager - New York
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Provide the highest level of service and product expertise each season from sell-in to sell-thru.
- Manage & direct Better Department Store account base
- Create & Execute brand and account strategies for base.
- Develop financial plans to acquire new business opportunities and maximize sales while minimalizing risk within existing businesses.
- Communicate with management both internally and externally
- Coordinate and prepare seasonal product presentations
- Achieve sales goals by quarter and category as defined by management
- Manage account level P&L to deliver targeted GM$ requirements.
- Work with marketing to develop plans to support key initiatives.
- Weekly forecasting to assure we are capturing demand
- Proactive order book management.
- Continual sales analysis to manage product life cycles, inventory models, and capitalize on successes and address issues as needed.
- Monitor competitor's activities and performance, along with implementing strategies and tactics to compete.
- Attend regional and national sales meetings and trade shows as requested.
- BS or BA Degree required.
- 7+ years of footwear sales or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional follow through and organizational skills.
- Extensive travel, up to 70%
- Working knowledge of national competitive landscape.
- Understanding of retailer's financial metrics- sales, inventory, turn, GM$.
- Ability to effectively manage time and work against business deadlines.
- High level of energy, initiative, and professionalism.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to business issues.
- Results oriented person with technical product knowledge.
- Must be proficient on MS Office (word, excel, power-point, etc).
- Significant travel to accounts, pertinent markets, and corporate offices.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact:
Twenty Recruitment Group - US