Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Planet Fitness
Our mission is simple. We feel a social responsibility to enable all people to enhance their lives through an affordable, high-value, non-intimidating, Judgement Free Zone®. We commit to connecting with each community we serve on a grassroots level by joining our communities with local involvement of our time and financial resources.
Your Opportunity: Fitness Instructor
We are seeking individuals that will create an overall positive experience for all club members, prospective members and guests. The Fitness Instructor will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
What we are looking for:
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
We offer a culture of personal and professional development:
We believe that leadership can begin developing at any level within our organization. We encourage our employees to actively participate in their personal and professional development through our exclusive Training Development Program (TDP) and we live by five specific (5) core values: Excellence, Trust, Passion, Growth and Balance.
We offer generous benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Voluntary benefits: Life Insurance and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Performance Incentives and bonuses
- Leadership Development Training Programs
- Paid CPR Certification
- 401K Matching Program
- Free Black Card Membership (Value is $21.99 per month)
- Volunteering Opportunities