Member Services Representative
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by EXOS
We are looking for a Member Services Representative to join our team!
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member customer service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Greet and welcome new fitness center members, assist with membership enrollment and front desk operations
- Process financial transactions of membership enrollment and fueling station purchases
- Assist with accurate fitness center membership reports and complete monthly membership audits
- Respond to Member's concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner
- Assist with facility operations as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in an office or hospitality setting
- Administrative experience in a fitness setting
- Strong organizational skills and customer-service oriented approach
- Experience with copying/scanning/faxing/emailing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Is team oriented and works well in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft Office products, Google Applications etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement