Sr Global Digital Analyst
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don't speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let's face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don't have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
Converse is on a mission to serve the daring spirit of youth, and we're looking to hire talented individuals to join us in that mission. As consumer behavior shifts more and more towards the digital marketplace, Converse is investing accordingly to ensure we can provide the best global brand expression in terms of both product and experience. We're looking to grow our Global Digital Analytics team to ensure we're able to capitalize on the wealth of data captured from our digital properties to support all teams across the direct-to-consumer business. The Sr. Global Digital Analyst, BI will play a critical role in helping to grow and evolve the digital analytics and business intelligence practice within Converse.
- Support on the evolution of our current ecommerce business intelligence solution, partnering closely with the technology team to be able to bridge the gap between technology and the digital business to deliver clean analytical dashboards (desktop/app)
- Assist in front-end dashboard development, from engaging business partners to define requirements, creating wireframes and getting sign-off, through the actual development in visualization tools
- Subject matter expert in our dimensional model, data warehouse, and business intelligence environment to be able to assist in digital business analysis (also leveraging other web analytics tools)
- Provide support on designing and implementing changes to the analytics portal as well as the digital analytics app
- Assist in production support, partnering closely with solution architects to ensure data integrity and timely updates to dimensional files. Owner of auditing systems.
- Set up and QA feeds from Omniture and other data sources to support new development, as well as own current feeds and ensure accurate daily processing
- Help grow adoption of the platform through business partner trainings, effectively teaching the masses 'how to fish' for their own insights
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital analytics working with business intelligence tools (data warehouse/visualization)
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau (preferred) or similar visualization tool
- Experience working with Omniture or other web analytics tools and a strong understanding of the digital landscape is necessary
- Understanding of SQL is a plus
- Prior experience working with a data warehouse environment that provides the ability to merge web data with additional data sources (online/offline)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; works well cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
- Retail and global experience is a plus
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.