People Operations Generalist
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS has an opening for a future Hall of Famer to join our People Operations team in Mountain View, CA. The role you will play as Generalist will be mission critical to the business. You'll roll up your sleeves and dig into many interesting and challenging projects that will advance EXOS' position in the marketplace. You'll need to know your facts, so being up to date on People Operations knowledge is critical to success. You'll really love it here if you have a propensity for action and an enthusiasm for helping people get healthier, perform at their best, and achieve more in life. Do you have a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency? Both are key elements of our culture and necessary for any successful candidate. People Operations at EXOS is not the Principal's Office, we partner with managers on solutions and work to support the growth of our company. Join us on our mission, you won't be disappointed.
What you'll be doing at EXOS:
- We are partners \u2013 you'll engage with the People Operations Business Partner, managers and team members to help them, answer questions and create solutions.
- We are global \u2013 you'll work with team members all over the world and learn how we manage People Operations outside the USA.
- We are growing \u2013 you will set the bar for new team members first experience with EXOS.
- We are systems driven \u2013 you'll help keep the pace moving by working daily in our People Operations and Applicant Tracking systems.
- We will challenge you \u2013 you'll work on dynamic People Operations related projects and programs.
As a People Operations Generalist you will:
- Provide day-to-day People Operations support to managers and employees.
- Proactively work with managers, employees, and the business partner to reduce employee relations issues and create positive solutions.
- Administer People Operations programs, policies, practices, and processes.
- Assist with new team member recruiting, onboarding, and training.
- Interpret and counsel managers on People Operations policies when needed.
- Maintain data in HRIS system as well as records and reports.
- Assist the People Operations Business Partner with special projects and other duties as needed.
What success looks like:
- Be a credible problem solver.
- Don't present problems without solutions.
- Add value to our team members, our clients, and our business results...every day.
- Seek first to understand and then speak up, exert influence to create positive change.
- Role model the Human in HR.
- Be hands-on and own your results.
- Measurement means 50% results + 50% standards.
- Reject the status-quo.
- Work like you're interviewing every day.
- Bring yourself and your unique talents to the table. Don't be afraid to be different.
- Embrace the grind for if it were easy anybody could do it.
- Go towards it and be proactive, waiting for work to come to you is failure.
- Recognize others.
- Know, learn and keep up-to-date to educate others on code and compliance\u2026It's California after all.
- Learn something new every day.
- Communicate so everyone can understand what the heck you are trying to say.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of general Human Resources experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year in a Human Resource role supporting a business with multiple locations.
- Unquestionable follow-through skills and the ability to be the driving force behind the completion of multiple projects.
- Know your facts \u2013 you'll need a strong working knowledge of People Operations administrative policies, procedures, regulations and California/Federal legislation.
- Systems guru \u2013 experience in HRIS systems such as Workday.
- Human resource experience in a global or international company.
- Excellent project management skills; the ability to organize, set and manage priorities and meet competing deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
A career at EXOS means making a difference in the lives of others. EXOS is a place where you can build a successful career, enjoy life, and be part of a passionate team. Think you're a good fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement