Lead Software ENG PEGA Digital Engineering
Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by Nike
The Workflow Engineering Team creates the connections and automation to behind the business processes of Nike Direct. We work across a large spectrum of engineering domains to bring operational efficiency, consistent process, and workflow visibility to the organization.
- Working with Product Owner to map the business processes to workflows that can be implemented in Pega
- End-to-end architecture implementation of workflows in Pega, including testing and production deployments
- Providing delivery estimates and scoping work back to business
- Overseeing task breakdown and distribution of work across team
- Supporting engineers in their delivery and execution
What we're looking for:
- Pega Lead Systems Architect (LSA) certification
- Development and architecture of end-to-end implementation of workflows within Pega BPM
- Experience with custom API authentication implementation using Pega connectors
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Practical experience with test and deploy processes of workflows within Pega
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) a plus