HR Business Professional
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Under Armour
Shift:Work Tue- Fri 10:30am- 7pm and Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Act as initial point of contact for all HR related questions and direct team members to appropriate resource(s).
- Provide customer service to DH teammates and provide guidance for question resolution to include benefits, leave of absence options and intake on employee relations investigations.
- Record employee relation incidents.
- Assist with DH related communications specific to HR and Benefits events.
- Monitor computer kiosk and assist with team member and candidate questions.
- Monitor teammate 'call out' line and send communication to leadership.
- Launch corrective action due to attendance and/or policy violations.
- Ensure all Employee Changes are processed accurately and promptly.
- Assists with on-boarding of new teammates in partnership with On-boarding team, HRadmin, and Hiring Manager (process, questions, and overall preparation).
- Create, submit and ensure completion of Employee Changes and job requisitions for managers, in partnership with HRBPs and HR Operations. Assist with HR audits and clean-up, as needed.
- Gather documentation for terminations and resignations and ensure that all documentation is submitted for timely processing.
- Provide administrative support, as needed to HRBPs. (including creating and maintaining organizational charts, some scheduling, coordination, and preparation for key meetings).
- Primary contact for all DH floor hourly postings. Will assist the HR Lead through the ramp up period with interviews, interview schedules and onboarding procedures as well as support the on-site recruiting.
- Conducts Orientations and ensures the proper paperwork is sent to the Corporate Shared Services for processing.
- Provide project management and analytical support to the HRBP team for core HR processes (compensation, performance management, talent management, and adhoc reporting and research, etc.)
- Partner with managers to complete job descriptions and specifications. May assist in benchmarking in partnership with Compensation team.
- Gather documentation for terminations and resignations and ensure that all documentation is returned to the Shared Services for timely processing.
- Maintains confidentiality as appropriate.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize a broad work-load with multiple cross-functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and follow-through skills
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience is preferred
- MS Office proficiency is required Internet software and database software required
- Previous experience working in HRIS systems preferred
Able to lift 20-30 pounds
Requires a large amount of walking ,
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Specialized Bicycle Components