Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Troon Golf
Troon's Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Software Developer. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
• Responsible for business application design and development.
• Works on object oriented programming.
• Maintains normalization of relational data.
• Responsible for performance tuning web applications.
• Manages use and maintenance of custom application frameworks.
• Responsible for leveraging open source applications towards business challenges.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Software Developer:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years programming experience PHP, MySQL, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
• Experience with the following serverless AWS technologies is preferred but not required:
• S3, SNS, SQS, SES, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, Aurora, Redshift, EC2, etc.
• Experience with Angular 6 with TypeScript, Ionic 3, and Node.js is a plus
• Experience with Git or other source control technologies is a plus
• Experience with other relational databases a plus
• Experience in an Agile environment with JIRA is a plus
• Experience with hybrid mobile applications is a plus
• Must possess excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Must be creative and enjoy developing new technologies