Spring 19' Intern - Human Resources
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Quiksilver
**This is an un-paid, for college credit internship**
Duration: College/University course semester dates
Boardriders, Inc. offers internships in various departments and provide college students with supervised practical experience in the workplace. You can intern in departments like Merchandising & Design, Retail Buying, Marketing, Public Relations, Operations and Human Resources to name a few.
To be considered for the Internship Program you MUST :
(Please note: Students are eligible to intern during their course dates. Students may not begin before course date or continue past course date unless authorization letter is provided)
What would you be doing?
Human Resources Interns will learn how a corporate Human Resources department functions. Interns will be exposed to various Human Resources roles such as recruitment, on-boarding, file management, employee benefits, involved in campus tours and reporting. Interns will gain an understanding of the importance of human relations in the operation while increasing their ability to work effectively with staff.
What Skills, Major or Experience are we looking for?
- Human Resources or Business majors
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Interns receive a discount at our campus store
- Access to our onsite gym
- Attend company events
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Casual work environment- "shorts, flip flops and tee shirts are acceptable!"