Coord, Premium Ticketing Operations
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by AEG
The Ticket Operations Coordinator will provide clerical, administrative, and "Day of Game" support for the Ticket Operations department under the general direction of Ticket Operations management. He/she will work during regular office hours and/or event hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Job Factors:
- Level of accountability: Generally managed
- Level of decision making: Primarily routine tasks
- Has contact with: Inside / Outside company
- Supervision: Does not directly supervise or manage others
- Position Title(s) of Direct Report(s): N/A
- Physical Requirements: Light, occasional physical effort
- Travel Percentage (%): Not Applicable / As Needed
- Process tasks and ticket orders using AXS ticketing software. Coordinate and execute all ticket mailings and will call printing.
- Process payments and manage payment plans for contracted, event suite and Hyde Lounge clientele.
- Prepare deposit reports and other reports as requested
- Work game day operations for home games and special events; troubleshoot as necessary; fulfill last minute ticket requests.
- Continuously identify and suggest processing efficiencies for sales and ticket operations.
- Assist in building STAPLES Center offers for the Event Suite Sales team
- Update and maintain the collections, payment plan and guest pass grids
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience, with at least one year experience utilizing ticketing software
- Highly organized, resourceful, detailed-oriented, quick learner
- Ability to work under pressure of a fast-paced operation and under time constraints
- Ability to handle large sums of money utilizing prescribed cash management controls and day-to-day tasks concurrently
- Ability to prioritize workload and solve problems quickly and react to difficult situations appropriately
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and in a professional, diplomatic and mature manner not only with clients and guests, but with co-workers within the organization
- Excellent guest and client service capabilities
- Ability to access and input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to learn required business systems
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Experience with AXS ticketing software
- Background in Sports/Entertainment/Hospitality industry
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)