Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Topgolf
- Responsible for the daily and safe operations of the Maintenance Department. Oversee the repair or replacement of equipment and systems, game and Targets, all facilities maintenance as required. To ensure maximum productivity and efficiencies associated with maintenance while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Oversees the maintenance of the entire TopGolf facility and maintenance shop equipment.
- Supervises TopGolf maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that maintenance programs/activities or projects can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a team, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Responsible for hiring of maintenance personnel. Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Monitors operation and use of all equipment and systems.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
- Coordinates activities and projects with Operations Departments. Communicates directly with the Operations Department to coordinate maintenance and repair work associated with the Maintenance Dept.
- 3+ years facilities management experience for a large or multi-unit venue required. Experience building a team, highly preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate and two years of documentable HVAC or Electrical journeyman level operating, maintenance and repair experience in the HVAC and refrigeration or Electrical trades. Knowledge of standard practices of the HVAC and refrigeration trade.
- Materials, methods and tools used in the operation and repair of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Welding and soldering techniques.
- Conducts regular preventive maintenance inspections and emergency repairs of HVAC rooftop equipment, kitchen refrigeration units, hot side cooking and kitchen equipment, and, infrared bay heating units.
- Provides training, work direction and guidance while performing work in one or more of the skilled trades.
- Assists in the purchase, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical wiring and fixtures; performs trouble shooting to repair or replace fans and motors; performs repairs to motors, and lighting circuits and to communication and audio visual equipment.
- Performs a variety of skilled building maintenance including repairs to doors, windows, roofs and other building parts.
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment. Coordinates emergency repairs when needed.
We recognize as Topgolf grows, so must our team and its development. We are a forward-thinking company that delivers hospitality with a rich mix of innovation, experience and fun. If these traits sound familiar to you, this position spec speaks to you, and our mission inspires you, then we would love to hear from you.