ECNL Event Coordinator
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by The ECNL
The ECNL Events Coordinator is a full-time position based out of the ECNL office in Richmond, VA. The Events Coordinator will perform day-to-day operational tasks focused on program coordination and management, event and inventory support, and additional duties as assigned by the Events Director. The Events Coordinator will report to the Events Director. Specific job requirements include:
Event Coordination: Plan and execute events that are best in class in youth sports, with complete professionalism, branding, and atmosphere to inspire players, coaches, clubs and families, and that provide a seam-less and friendly user experience.
All Showcase Events (Boys & Girls ECNL)
Additional Duties: Be a supportive teammate to help in general league-wide tasks as requested by the ECNL Events Director or others, and assist in teammates accomplishment of their tasks.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Must have highly refined abilities in time management, organization and administration
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and a working knowledge of elite girls youth soccer a plus
- Must be available for significant travel
Additional Salary Information: The ECNL will provide an additional stipend to subsidize individual purchase of health/dental The ECNL will provide a cell phone and monthly service plan
Virginia Premier Health Plan