Dir-Category Analytics-Global Integrated Knowledge
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams - Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning - direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike's top areas of growth.
Innovation is in our DNA,and that groundbreaking spirit extends beyond cutting-edge products.Aforward-thinkingmindset,coupledwithan insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer knowledge and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of personalized performance that will revolutionize how we create products, services and experiences.We seek proactive leaders with deep expertise in consumer-centric digital commerce analytics to help Nike make the most of every digit.Show us your vision.
We are a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike's digital commerce business through Nike.com and our Apps.
The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
As the Global Integrated KnowledgeCategory Analytics Director, you will be leading a team of analysts to support our category digital business. You will use analytics to provide actionable insights to ensure we are serving our consumers and achieving our aggressive category growth goals. You will leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added and action-oriented analytics to the Global Category Digital teams to drive the business.
We are looking for a seasoned thought and people leader who has demonstrated proficiency and business impact in leading a team of diverse analysts to drive data to insights to action. You are a leader who is visionary, savvy and effective in complex organizations with a demonstrated ability to strategically manage a portfolio of analytics and reporting projects. You should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and have superb leadership, teamwork and communication skills. You also bring a wealth of experience in the retail industry and digital commerce.
- Lead a team of analysts and project manage category analytics projects, partnering across analytics teams and creating compelling business insights and presentations
- Strategically manage a portfolio of reporting and analytics needs to develop scalable frameworks and deliverables and ensure appropriate prioritization, resourcing and business impact
- Proactively identify opportunities in Nike's category digital business to translate consumer, digital and marketplace data into actionable insights and drive revenue growth and consumer engagement
- Serve as an expert in using consumer and digital experience data to drive business growth across a complex digital ecosystem and multiple geographies
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, behavioral sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing.
- Advanced Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of professional level experience in a related role
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce Business
- Experience leading a team and driving results
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams with a focus on prioritization, resourcing and timely business impact
- Passion for business analytics and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- A strong understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly related to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
- Fluency in SQL, Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms
- Expertise in clickstream tools including Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics or Optimizely
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Experience working in a global business environment