Exec. Support Service Delivery Mgr.
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Service Delivery Manager for Executive Support , you'll work as a part of our Technology Operations organization to ensure technology for our Nike Executives provides the elite experience they deserve. You'll manage a team of internal Executive Support technicians, who support the Nike Executive Leadership team, and our managed service provider, who provides VIP technicians globally to support our VP level executives. You will build relationships with key business stakeholders and technology leaders, to understand the technology landscape, understand the voice of the customer, and drive initiatives that evolve and improve technology and support for these key positions. You will provide industry best practice, innovative out of the box thinking, and leadership guidance to achieve service levels and meet business needs.
This position will report to the Global Deskside Services Director, with responsibility for Deskside Services and Support across Enterprise and Retail environments globally. You will join other Service Delivery Managers to update and drive the Deskside Services and Support roadmap and achieve and market operational success.
What We're Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Advanced technical knowledge in desktop windows and mac platforms, as well as server and network infrastructure, to advise team and provide technical solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Customer focus with a passion for continuously improving support and capabilities.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills at all levels within the organization, our business partners, and stakeholders both globally and regionally
- Manage overall service quality, service availability, and operational capability in conjunction with relevant processes and performance management
- Ability to manage internal and outsourced teams within challenging, cross-functional situations in a matrix organization
- Inform and advise business partners on service offerings and service levels
- Ability to manage and lead during high pressure situations and take accountability for end to end service delivery provided by internal and external technicians.
- Manage demand and service pipeline for functional area.
- Ensure strategic roadmap aligns with business and technology direction.
- Manage resources and provide input on resource requirements to effectively deliver on all performance targets and Service Level Agreements
- Improve and drive operational efficiency
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure execution against operational performance targets, standards, and procedures; provide status reporting to leadership
- Provide oversight to ensure prioritization and restoration of service within functional area
- Initiate and participate in sessions with peers and suppliers in order to align on best practices, market trends, improvement, and innovation opportunities
- Partnership with other support teams and SDM's, including but not limited to: Deskside support, Asset Management, and Service Desk to ensure all areas are working toward shared goals and strategic alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field; 2 years' additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years' relevant technical experience in IT Service Delivery
- 2 years' experience in a management, supervisory, or lead role
- Leadership experience with Executive support within a global company
- Technical certifications (Microsoft - MTA, MCSA/MCSE/MCSD, Comp TIA - A+, CTP+, CDIA+, Network+, Cisco - CCNA, CCDA, CCNA Security, etc...) preferred
- Strong acumen to understand the business needs and ability to manage services in a very dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with SLA's, OLA's, UC's, and Contracts in insourced or outsourced environments.
- Proven experience communicating and working with C Level Executives
- Maintain confidentiality, have a professional demeanor, and exercise good judgment, courtesy and tact at all times
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and innovate to drive positive change in how support is delivered.
- Ability to work with onsite and offsite diverse resources and vendors and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Professional development education courses completed in ITSM and Deskside Support preferred
- ITIL Certified with proven experience implementing ITIL based processes preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean process methodology preferred
- Ability to serve as a leader in Technology Support function
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills
- Result-oriented, persuasion, and problem-solving skills