Sr Product Mgr, Member Account And Self Service
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
We are looking for seasoned product manager to help manage products in the Member Account and Self Service areas of the Nike.com experience. Self Service domain which includes Order History / Tracking, Returns / Cancels / Exchanges, as well as the Get Help and FAQ areas of the Nike.com web experience. The Member Account domain includes a Member Home, Membership Offers, Inbox, Account Settings, Site Login, Persistent Login, and Member onboarding acquisition strategies. Previous Experience: 3 - 5 year's experience as a product manager in consumer digital experiences.
The Nike Digital team delivers what only Nike can do: unlock seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes better. Forty years of insights from the world's greatest athletes inform their work. The Nike Digital team powers Nike's global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether it is Nike+ mobile applications, digital brand experiences or consumer interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Nike.com product team, you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product feature's vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of features, and help identify market opportunities to take advantage of. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis.
- Manage multiple product roadmaps and backlogs (at least three).
- Maintain the product mission, vision and roadmap for multiple products.
- Drive the vision of the product and features based on overall product KPI's and strategic goals.
- Groom and prioritize product backlogs for 2-3months into the future.
- Perform AGILE product owner responsibilities within SCRUM teams (Grooming, Sprint Planning, Story Writing, etc)
- Develop and evolve KPI weekly scorecards including with research insights and actions
- Opportunity Assessments and business case development for new features
- A/B Testing of features to drive incremental impacts.
- Prioritized backlog of groomed work of at least 2 months
- Working directly with other product managers to coordinate work and help develop the product management craft within the organization.
- 3-5 years of product management experience in digital consumer product
- online customer care experience
- Managing multiple products or highly complex products dependent on external product teams.
- Leading a team of multiple product managers and product owners preferred.
- Business case justification for new features
- Working directly with development teams using a variety of delivery methods: Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.
- Data driven product evolution using performance tracking data and A/B testing
- Web Analytics scorecards, KPI definition, and performance managements.
- Strong data research and performance management experience.