America Inbound Transportation Capabillty Dev Mgr
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As theNorth AmericaInbound Transportation Capability Manager,you will be accountable for designing, piloting, and scaling new inbound transportation programs to enable North America Transportation & Trade to meet evolving customer and consumer expectations on service and speed. You will work with Inbound Logistics, Marketplace Operations, Technology, and Procurement to build inbound transportation programs that provide win-wins for Nike and our wholesale and retail partners. In this role, you will be instrumental in ensuring Nike's supply chain operations enable our long-term growth plans. You will lead a cross-functional team to efficiently deliver business results, balancing the need for quick wins against the importance of building long-term, sustainable solutions.
- A minimum of five years related professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Master's Degree highly preferred
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally, specifically across S&OP and retail customers
- International, inbound transportation operations experience
- Experience documenting existing processes, identifying areas from improvement, and implementing those improvements
- Working knowledge of SAP Retail
- Tech implementation: business requirements gathering, tool evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Ability to summarize large data sets and turn data into insights and action
- Cost modeling, business case development, and financial acumen
- Lead and influence cross-functional stakeholders, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority
- Executive stakeholder management