Platform Architect Salesforce
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Are you ready to innovate and lead in the Solution Architecture space? Then join Converse's architecture team and be a part of Nike's Enterprise Architecture organization. You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing technology platforms. We architect a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Converse and Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
We provide architectural support to the eCommerce and Marketing teams here at Converse. Our business partners craft how Converse sells to consumers and shows up in the marketplace. With the creation of a new platform that enables curated experiences and drives ecommerce, they're crafting a vision for the future, and you'll be there to enable them through the future of technology.
Do you believe in a culture of transparency? So, do we. Be a part of a highly transparent architecture team, that focuses on unlocking the strategic vision of our digital transformation journey. You'll work with peers across all domains to build the strategy that will accelerate business goals. Then partner with other architects and delivery teams to bring the architecture to life.
Converse was established in 1908 and is a brand with a deep connection to our consumers around the globe. We look to unleash their creative spirit by delivering compelling product and experiences. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- 5 -10 Years Experience
- Experience implementing solutions with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly demandware), Site Genesis framework, Services framework and headless APIs
- Exposure to all Salesforce platforms including Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud
- At least one full lifecycle ecommerce implementation experience
- Familiarity with JS frameworks like React.js and Angular.js
- Experience on Cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- Experience with Source control and CI e.g. Github and Jenkins
- Experience working with vendors
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Bring strong subject matter expertise and architectural point of view on designing solutions
- Work with product managers to help them estimate and define future solutions
- Perform code reviews and audits
- Profile Application and Troubleshoot problems
- Define caching strategy and design for scalability and security
- Instill coding best practices and secure coding standards
- Build Proof of Concepts