Golf Shop Attendant (Seasonal PT)
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Troon Golf
Raritan Valley Country Club in Bridgewater, NJ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity for a Golf Shop Attendant. Managed by world leading Troon Golf, qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior services. Mansion Ridge is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course that is rated four stars on Golf Digest's "Places to Play" list.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Attendant:
• Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with merchandising and sales promotions.
• Follows established opening and closing procedures.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Attendant:
• High school diploma; and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred but not required.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.