Analytics Internship Global Exp. Research Mgr
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Nike
Do you have a passion to uncover insights that inform and inspire innovative digital experiences? Do you have experience with experience research and user centered design principles? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Nike Digital is seeking an experienced, empathetic and passionate Global Experience Research Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Nike team and help our teams better understand consumers and put their needs at the center of our design and development process.
In this role, you'll work closely with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers and other researchers to help shape our digital experiences. We're looking for someone who has experience with a variety of qualitative research methods and who will craft research to uncover deep user needs and values and test the experience solutions designed to address those needs. This researcher is equally adept at conducting field research as at creating persuasive frameworks for a product strategy driven by consumer insights.
We're looking for a strong and vocal user advocate who will be a sought-out resource across the organization, distilling consumer insights that drive empathy and action while establishing a culture of continuous learning.
- Ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver compelling and actionable user research in a fast-paced environment, balancing both rigor and speed
- Command of user experience principles, design methodologies and collaborative problem solving
- Ability to uncover consumer needs through a variety of research methods
- Ability to moderate and facilitate individual and group interviews
- Digital agency / strategy experience a plus
- Experience with user-centered, qualitative research methodologies in a multi-disciplinary digital/e-commerce/retail environment
- Masters in HCDE, Human Factors, HCI, UX/Service Design, etc. with an expected graduation of Winter 2019 or Spring 2020