Sr Program Mgr, Consumer Technology
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Equinox
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Program Manager to help manage our next generation digital products across a variety of different functions and disciplines. You'll be working with Product Owners to develop project plans for the build and continued evolution of our products portfolio. Equinox is a high growth company and fosters a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Flexibility, creative thinking, relationship skills and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant creative impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies.
This full-time role is based in our NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan. The position will report into the VP of Consumer Technology.
- Partner with Product Owners to understand their objectives and develop digital project portfolios that help them meet and exceed those objectives.
- Oversee the project pipeline and help establish priorities for product owners/managers who will implement those projects
- Facilitate the full lifecycle planning and management of multiple digital products to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results.
- Build and maintain working relationships with business leaders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects
- Prepare and communicate project progress/status reports for Executive Management review
- Coordinate across functions to drive project objectives
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigating strategies for stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Help define program scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and work with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
- Work with Technology Leadership to ensure project staffing and resource planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or related field
- Five years' or more of experience in the field of Agile Project/Program management
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Experience managing programs and multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in project management tool is desirable
- Team player a must
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer.For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Goldman Sachs USA
Goldman Sachs USA
National Football League