Sr Basis Administrator
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As our BASIS administrator, you will be working with business and IT partners to leverage SAP platform as strategic asset within Technology. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc's businesses and brands worldwide. You will work as a liaison between our business, capability partners and the agile product team to understand business problems and help find appropriate solutions, documents requirements, communicate effectively with all levels of management, and deliver projects on time. You will be working with a team to bring broad experience in the Best practices for SAP platform. You will work with other basis members to define and refine in developing the roadmap for the SAP platforms.
We are seeking dynamic, collaborative individuals with the ability to work across multiple functions to influence best practices and management at Nike.
To be considered, you'll bring the following:
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into information management proposals for SAP.
- Strong Leadership to motivate and influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationships. Demonstrating credibility and reliability, inspires others to take action.
- Ability to pragmatically balance the demands of delivery projects with the need to maintain integrity of the platform.
- Ability to maintain a sufficiently deep knowledge of business areas and technology to provide platform leadership and direction.
- Nike requires positive people who strive to do their best and know what it means to 'Do the Right Thing'. You must demonstrate integrity, fairness, respect, openness and honesty. This requires courage, initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years' experience in Information Technology particular in SAP Basis Administration role
- 3 years' experience in a Lead role.
- Minimum 4 lifecycle Implementations in SAP technolog
- Hands- on experience in any new technologies on RSLF, database virtualization, Test Data Management or HANA database would be preferred.
- Support back-end for Suite of SAP Systems like SAP ERP, BW, SCM/APO, BOBI, PI/PO, SAP Solution Manager Implementation.
- Disaster recovery and high availability environments for SAP and bolt-on applications
- Ability to independently Plan and Execute of SAP Support/ Upgrade projects as needed
- Researches & implements solutions within Basis functionality in areas of performance monitoring, tuning and systems configurations, design & implementation.
- Participated in the design, build and support of new and existing interfaces to SAP
- Perform application/DB refreshes of SAP development and test systems. Experience with SAP LVM or UC4 is a plus.
- Manage the design and implementation of Change Management (CHARM).
- Good understanding on virtualization & cloning solutions.