Spring19' Intern - Retail Store Operations
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Quiksilver
* *This is an un-paid, for college credit internship**
Duration: College/University course semester dates
Boardriders, Inc. offers internships in various departments and provide college students with supervised practical experience in the workplace. You can intern in departments like Merchandising & Design, Retail Buying, Marketing, Public Relations, Operations and Human Resources to name a few.
To be considered for the Internship Program you MUST :
• Be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled at a college or university; or enrolled in an MBA program AND
• Receive school credit for your internship AND
• Able to provide proof of health insurance
(Please note: Students are eligible to intern during their course dates. Students may not begin before course date or continue past course date unless authorization letter is provided)
What would you be doing?
Retail Store Operations Intern will learn the business executions, analysis, and partnerships required to run the biggest actions sports collective in the world. Interns will be exposed to every aspect of business operations including Finance, Accounting, Operational Management, Product Planning, Marketing, and more! They will review third party accounts, learn business analysis methods, organize internal projects and communications, and have the opportunity to intern with every part of the business. Intern will participate in shaping the action sports industry and introduce themselves to every aspect of what it takes for a successful business to run!
What Skills, Major or Experience are we looking for?
- Business Majors preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel
- Retail experience
- Action Sports enthusiast
- Interns receive a discount at our campus store
- Access to our onsite gym
- Attend company events
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Casual work environment- "shorts, flip flops and tee shirts are acceptable!"