Digital Partnerships: Internship
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
As our closest connection to consumers, Nike Direct is creating the world's most innovative, authentic and connected sport & fitness ecosystem to help all athletes unleash their true potential (and if you have a body, you're an athlete). Nike Direct continues to lead this emerging nexus of sport, commerce, and digitally enabled products, experiences and services. Part of the Nike Direct charge is developing New Commerce business models, focusing on Social Commerce and Digital Marketplace partnerships such as Nike's partnerships with Facebook, WeChat, TMall, and Jet.
As the Digital Partnerships: New Commerce intern, you will help build our Global New Commerce Partner vision + strategy. You will help develop the strategy, tools, and processes needed to identify key digital marketplace + social commerce trends and partners. You will help structure pilots with New Commerce partners, focusing on developing tests and establishing KPIs which will enable Nike to define and measure success.
To do this job, you will need a unique combination of attributes. You have a passion for and good understanding of the Digital Commerce landscape, across social commerce and digital marketplaces. You have experience in multiple disciplines, including business development, finance, and strategy. You have the ability to see the big picture and the personality to roll up your sleeves and do the work. Similarly, you have experience building momentum and aligning multiple constituencies within large organizations, and a credibility with and understanding of the startup and venture capital communities.
Are you in?
- Bachelor's degree.
- Currently pursuing an MBA or advanced degree with an expected graduation date of Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
- 3 years' experience in digital/e-commerce or consulting / investment banking / private equity experience in the retail, tech, or e-commerce sector.
- Passion for identifying emerging trends in the digital commerce space and leading innovation
- Strong executive presence and executive communications skills
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Keynote / Excel