Sr Dir, Membership Sales and Member Engagement
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by YMCA
Lead the Growth
"Leadership is ACTION, not position" The YMCA of Delaware is looking for a highly motivated and energetic sales leader.
YMCA of Delaware
The YMCA of Delaware is looking for a highly motivated and energetic sales leader as the Senior Director of Membership Sales and Engagement. You will lead the direction and coordination of the overall membership development and acquisition programs for the statewide Association.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate or not-for-profit sales/marketing with a proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to accomplish tasks within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to train others in a variety of sales related strategies, techniques and activities.
- Ability to recruit, train, motivate and support a diverse and decentralized staff.
- Responsibilities include meeting the revenue and unit goals through the implementation of related training in sales, retention strategies, data analysis, and member engagement for branch personnel. You will provide leadership and hands-on support for the development of tactical operational plans for all membership development initiatives ensuring successful branch execution and results. You will:
- Coach, train and ensure staff delivers consistent excellence in sales presentations, closing techniques, impeccable telephone and in-person service; teach and mentor others to replicate.
- Provide hands on support in the branches for all areas of membership development and member service. This may include, but is not limited to, relationship building, taking tours, setting appointments and supporting front desk operations.
- Develop and monitor an onboarding plan for new membership employees to assess competency and provide training in site-specific procedures and trainings.
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until
Worldwide Logistic Partners Inc