Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by EXOS
This is a Performance Coach position with the EXOS Works division of the company, which focuses primarily on the delivery and implementation of programming to individuals in a corporate environment. While the majority of the Performance Coach's job will have a strong emphasis on coaching and program delivery, other job requirements may include:
- Instructing, motivating, and assisting clients in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals.
- Conducting on-site assessments of clients' health utilizing our proprietary evaluation protocols.
- Updating training plans and/or re-evaluating clients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Maintaining constant communication with clients to ensure goals are being met.
- Partnering with the employer to conduct various client engagement and educational activities and events, such as lunch & learns, information fairs, campus activities, etc.
- Presenting EXOS methodology through EXOS education programs.
- Reporting various metrics to operations, such as attendance, engagement, outreach efforts, and activity level.
- Participating in program planning and development, as well as design and/or carry out related research.
- Leading and/or participating in staff education covering all aspects of EXOS methodology.
- Perform all aspects of position held in a professional manner.
- Follow established policies and procedures of the company.
- Maintain professional credentials as required including attending necessary continuing education courses.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other duties as needed
• Minimum of two years of coaching experience or completion of EXOS Performance Internship• BA/BS Kinesiology or Sports Science or related degree• Currently hold industry certification, preferably NSCA-CSCS, NASM or ACSM
• Master's Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Rehabilitation or related field.• Excellent presentation skills in both small and large group settings• Strong customer service skills where servicing the "client" is top priority• Energy and passion for helping others achieve their personal goals • Must be able to work independently with little daily supervision• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written• Experience teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or related products
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday.
- The physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
San Diego State University
Apex Life Sciences
aTyr Pharma Inc.