Sr Dir, Corp Audit And Assurance
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Nike
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.'s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike's multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
With an aggressive long-term growth strategy, NIKE is counting on our Corporate Audit and Strategic Enterprise Risk function to drive and deliver value to every NIKE shareholder.Our Corporate Audit and Assurance team is at the heart of it:assessing and optimizing risk, managing compliance, and creating new ways to serve Nike's consumers around the world.As Senior Director, Corporate Audit and Assurance you will lead an expansive team in setting and delivering the Corporate Audit plan, which touches all aspects of Nike's dynamic business landscape - including digital platform, retail stores, innovation, product development, marketing, manufacturing operations, logistics and supply chain, finance, corporate responsibility, etc. You will champion the team in catalyzing audit findings and insights to ensure the Board of Directors, Audit & Finance Committee, and Senior Leadership are equipped to make effective business decisions that will drive NIKE into the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA and / or CPA preferred or advanced degree highly preferred.
- 12+ years total business experience (5 years' experience post MBA) in corporate audit, management consulting, investment banking, finance or related fields.
- Finance experience with global consumer enterprises (including internal and/or consulting) preferred.
- Lead and drive transformational change - catalyzing actions and decisions across our global business.
- Effectively influences key business partners and stakeholders across and within business units.
- Demonstrated ability to drive through ambiguity to set direction and drive actionable results.
- Must have strong communication skills to partner with business leaders and influence colleagues across a diverse matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead an expansive and diverse team, preparing them from future roles across the organization.
- Ability to lead complex projects across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to travel 20 - 30% (domestic and international)