Coordinator, Engineering Services
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by National Football League
The Coordinator of Engineering Services will be responsible for supporting various departmental projects and guiding them to their successful completion on time and under budget. In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting in the managing the day-to-day administration of the Post Production & Studio Engineering Department's business activities and ensuring departmental adherence to general company policies and practices. This new role will assist the Post Production & Studio Engineering Team including departmental Management and Engineers in support of all broadcast production activities in NFL Films' Mount Laurel, NJ facility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with organization of strategic inter-department projects and/or manage organization of key department projects including, but not limited to schedule meetings, create and maintain critical project documentation and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage the procurement of assets and services for the department (requesting proposals, executing POs, processing invoices, etc.)
- Manage and track support contracts and software license renewals
- Facilitate the execution of vendor contracts in coordination with legal and finance departments
- Assist with general department budgets, plans and reports
- Oversee the utilization of the department's asset management system
- Assist with maintaining department's compliance to company policies and best practices requirements as they relate to the internal audit process
- Assist with managing engineering staff schedules in coordination with production and operations departments' support requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent work-related experience Minimum of 3 years' experience as a project administrator in the television broadcast and/or information technology sectors. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in broadcast engineering and/or information technology. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Working knowledge of PC and MAC based computer systems.
- Experience with project management software (MS Project, Merlin Projects, etc) a plus Experience with ServiceNow a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills