Sr. Analyst, Business Analytics
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a scrappy, get-it-done attitude who is passionate about analyzing data to solve business problems. This role will be responsible for optimizing segmentation and audiences for our large-scale email marketing program. This role will require interaction with senior leadership and candidates need a proven track record of distilling down complex data into actionable insights.
- Partner with the email marketing managers to ensure that email circulation plans are appropriate to hit business goals
- Monitor customer file health, email circulation levels, and email channel performance
- Develop and maintain customer segmentation tools for email marketing program
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends, identify opportunities and quantify the potential value of new initiatives.
- Consult with business stakeholders on ad-hoc analyses, experiments and reporting
- Partner with technology and data engineering teams to operationalize insights.
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience working with large and complex data sets. Proficiency w/ SQL required . Experience with other tools such as Tableau, R, etc. helpful.
- Track record of generating actionable insights from customer and marketing program data. Email marketing experience a plus.
- Understanding of basic statistics (advanced statistics/machine learning training a plus)
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate complex analyses to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including senior leadership
- 5+ years of professional work experience required; e-commerce or retail industry experience preferred