Interactive Designer, Training Club
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
The Interactive Designer II works directly with the Director of Design and design leads to help with creating and executing interactive visual designs.
We seek an innovative problem solver, a collaborative team player, and a highly skilled and talented visual designer who can handle cross-disciplinary work. You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision and detail-focused execution.
- Produce high quality visual designs through hero visuals, concepts, final screens, motion tests and style guides that are ready to go to development.
- Collaborate in user experience decisions and iterative feedback loops with a strategic state of mind.
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications.
- 5+ years agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
- Exceptional communication within the team and with partners
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to produce exceptional design work
- Strong foundation in typography, layout, data visualization, animation, iconography and general design
- Solid experience with apps for iOS and android devices
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote
- Experience bringing designs to life through prototyping in your tool of choice such as Principle, Flinto, Invision, Framer, etc...
- Experience bringing designs and concepts to life through motion design; ie. After Effects
- Video editing experience in Premiere and/or After Effects
- Branding and digital illustration experience is very desired skill to have
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- Understanding of underlying technology is necessary. You don't have to be a developer, but you understand what makes things work.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment