Front Desk Mgr (Start: Dec 2018)
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a full-time Lead Concierge to join our team!
As a Lead Concierge you will:
- Enthusiastically greets members, guests, and prospects on the phone and in person. Know members and team members personally by first name.
- Assist in keeping members and guests motivated throughout their Center experience, answering questions about and suggesting programs and classes as appropriate.
- Provide service support at the retail areas.
- Maintain an accurate drawer count and reconciliation at the end of shift.
- Resolve team and/or participant or operational issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
- Schedule and oversee a staff of part time receptionists.
- Assist the Director of Health and Wellness with related reporting documentation such as participation and usage, payroll, inventory and safety compliance.
- Serve as Manager on Duty for certain shifts, as necessary.
- Respond to member' concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- College degree required.
- Minimum of one year retail and/or hospitality experience required.
- Minimum of one year of prior management experience required.
- Excellent outstanding engaging personality a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
- Ability to learn and master point of sales systems for member transactions.
- Hebrew speaking experience, a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement