Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Topgolf
As a potential candidate, you should know…Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. If these resonate to you and you are motivated by the detail work, please read on and check out the key deliverables and qualifications for this role.
We recognize as Topgolf grows, so must our team and its development. We are a forward-thinking company that delivers hospitality with a rich mix of innovation, experience and fun. If these traits sound familiar to you, this position spec speaks to you, and our mission inspires you, then we would love to hear from you.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Function as site liaison to Home Office HR/Associate Relations team ensuring consistency and compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Assist with payroll tasks such as: hours verification, tip reconciliation/release, clock in/clock out resolution, etc…
- Provide transaction information and work through credit card disputes.
- Create and maintain personnel files, per specifications for all Topgolf Sites.
- Cheerfully provide information to incoming callers about the Site and Organization related to things such as hours of operations, pricing, and game options.
- Provide financial support through petty cash handling, safe counts, and daily reconciliations.
- Assist with new hire orientation and paperwork processing, to include i9 Verification, Benefits
- Process and disseminate incoming mail.
- Provide administrative support, order and maintain inventory of office supplies, and help with travel arrangements as needed.
- Work with support vendors to ensure office equipment is working effectively.
- Assist in planning office special events.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working in an office environment in a similar role.
- 1+ year of experience performing in HR or Payroll function.
- Proven ability to quickly separate the mission-critical tasks from lower priority tasks, focusing on the most value added projects.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Extreme time management and organizational skills…the successful candidate will be seen as an organized, multi-tasking machine!!
- Team player!