Director, Business Analytics
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
The Director, Business Analytics role combines data analysis and project ownership to successfully manage and build out the data and insights strategy for Fanatics's Business Development and Partner Support teams. This position will provide in-depth insights around the performance of Fanatics partnerships, as well as analyses of market and growth opportunities. This role will also support internal marketing teams by providing case studies and best practices to Fanatics 150 partners across North America. Additionally, the role will play an integral role in helping to craft the company's B2B database management and content marketing strategy..
- Perform business analytics of our solutions to clients and partners. Develop case studies which demonstrate our various client solutions and aid in growing the business
- Utilize Inventory, merchandising capabilities and retail operations to showcase ongoing ROI for current clients
- Perform market analysis to determine Fanatic's current market share, segment penetration and potential "white space" in the market for future business opportunity
- Study and analyze the pro sports and collegiate markets, helping to identify and quantify the right growth opportunities, and staying abreast of competitive positioning
- Help to build and execute the company's client database management strategy - with particular focus on Salesforce.com products and services
- Build quarterly competitive business intelligence reports to help assess state of the market and best practices
- Work with the Fanatics Finance team to build deal modeling and evaluation process
- In conjunction with marketing counterparts, contribute to building out Fanatics' Omni Channel Strategy
- Provide analytical support for ongoing projects and initiatives
- 5+ years' experience in business analytics, with experience in market assessment, financial modeling, sales forecasting, and strategic analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with particular strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform, preferably in a B2B capacity
- Experience in consumer product goods and/or retail, Management Consulting