Greenskeeper I/II (Seasonal)
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Troon Golf
Valley of the Eagles Golf Club in Elyria, OH is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal Greenskeepers I & II. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greenskeeper:
• Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
• Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
• Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
• Involved with tasks related to course detail (weed and debris clean up).
• Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
• Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
• Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning, plugging, etc.).
• Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greenskeeper:
• One month related experience or training.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Regular and reliable attendance.