Sr. Visual Analytics Consultant
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
- Engage with leaders and analysts across HR to understand key business questions that leaders need to answer with data and metrics., and insights.
- Craft a visual narrative to guide users through a series of metrics and/or charts to answer business questions quickly and effectively.
- Design, and develop visualizations for delivery to the HR function in a consistent and scalable way.
- Partner with entire WASM team to socialize visualizations with leaders and analysts.
- Partner with HR business areas in understanding their leader's needs for insights.
- Promote visual analytics to create awareness of our offering and to educate on the capabilities of incorporating visualization and storytelling to help in answering questions and solving business challenges.
- Incorporate analytics governance as a central principle.
- Lead or participate in design thinking workshops.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers and independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities Comfortable transitioning between business and technology details for reporting and analytics
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas and 5-7 years professional experience required, and 2+ years of experience with HR Reporting specifically required. Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.
- Proficient with Tableau or other comparable visualization tools (Tableau strongly preferred)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment preferred