Senior Developer Analyst
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by New Balance
As a Sr. Developer Analyst, you will create, build and support global applications that will help to drive New Balance to be a Top 3 Global Athletic Brand. This will be accomplished through the development, planning and implementation of strategic and responsive technical initiatives that support consistent business growth, expand market share and strengthen brand equity and reputation.
As the Workday Integration/Security Analyst, the primary focus will be on the delivery of new integrations, as well as enhancing, modifying and supporting existing integrations. You should have experience in the design and configuration of Workday security for large scale deployments. You should have experience all aspects of the project lifecycle. This person will work with business to determine to implement best practices in design and security configurations for the Workday System business processes, reports, and integrations. This team member will develop and implement solutions, coordinating applications across the enterprise portfolio or team.
- Integrations development between Workday and new or existing systems, both internal and external. Create and maintain documentation for new and existing integrations
- As the primary IT support resource for Workday you will troubleshoot issues and processes, perform root cause analysis and aggressively drive toward resolutions
- Assist with Workday custom report writing and creation of dashboards
- Provide recommendations on Workday configuration modifications and assist with testing
- Assist with security setup and provide backup for the Workday Security Admin
- Perform full system regression testing for Workday updates to ensure security access and integrations are functioning as expected
- Assist cross functional IT teams in the development and support of new applications and enhancements not Workday related
- Identify solutions and opportunities to meet emerging business priorities and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years' of IT experience in software design, development and implementation
- 2+ years' Workday experience in system administration, configuration, condition rules, calculated fields
- Experience with EDI, XML, XSLT, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON or other integration technologies
- Technical Skills: .Net, C#, SQL Server, MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel experience preferred
- Direct Workday experience and functional knowledge in: Benefits, Compensation, Security, Performance Management, Payroll and Recruiting, Workday Report Writing and Advanced Analytics
- Working knowledge of Workday integration tools including, Workday Studio, EIB's, Report Writer (BIRT), Core Connectors and PECI integration.
- Priority Setting: Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Focus: Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
- Detail Oriented: Focus on data accuracy and system integrity
- Integrity: Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive data
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks - opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs - that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.