Fitness Manager - MA
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for a qualified, professional, & career minded Fitness Manager that is ready to change lives, be a part of a team, and grow personally within a premier organization. With eighteen locations currently and 50 locations planned, this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
Crunch not only offers some of the top pay in the industry, we also offer FREE continuing education through one of the industry's leading certification bodies.
What We Look For In Our Fitness Professionals:
- CPR Certified
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
The Ways You Benefit:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free Education through an industry leading Certification
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you're ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next person responsible for taking our team to all new levels.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fitness club Management experience required
- Personal Training: 2-3 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Personal Trainer (Required)
The Fitness (Personal Training) Manager will be the PT face of our club. He/She will have responsibilities to include but are not limited to maintaining a fully engaged and high performing fitness team that aligns with company values and goals. Responsible for hiring, developing and managing performance of qualified Personal Trainers and ensuring that all club members have access to a highly trained fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within Crunch standards. The Fitness Manager is also responsible for the successful attainment of monthly, quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Managerial & Supervisory
- Oversees the Personal Training Department, leading by example.
- Manages on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers, manage team member's certifications.
- Mentors Personal Trainers and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop sales and customer service skills
- Solves any team member problems that arise in the Personal Training Department
- Makes hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Manage expectations and inspect what is expected
- Host trainings and seminars to ensure team members are fully accountable
- Provides constructive feedback and professionally interacts with guests and members
- Connects members to the correct activity, program, or workout that fits their skill set and passion
- Ensures members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals
- Responsible for ensuring C1's are booked and completed; maintain a strong C1 closure rate
- Display testimonials throughout the club: Gym-spirations
Sales & Promotion
- Drives the revenue of the PT program for the club
- Sells personal training programs and assessments to members
- Responsible for maintaining personal training client base
- Promote and sell DotFit and Small Group Training
Financial & Budgetary
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding Personal Training Team and personal revenue and session goals
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.