Dir., Strategic Business Analytics Global Integrat
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams - Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning - direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike's top areas of growth.
Innovation is in our DNA,and that groundbreaking spirt extends beyond cutting-edge products.Aforward-thinkingmindset,coupledwithan insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer knowledge and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of personalized performance that will revolutionize how we create products, services and experiences.We seek proactive leaders with deep expertise in commercial-facing analytics to help Nike make the most of every digit.Show us your vision.
We are a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike's digital commerce business through Nike.com and our Apps.
The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
- Lead a team of analysts to drive business reporting, insights development and delivery and business diagnosis
- Leverage data and analytics to proactively identify risks and opportunities with Nike's digital business teams and influence decisions and strategies to drive revenue and consumer engagement
- Serve as an expert in using transactional and consumer data to drive business growth across a complex ecosystem of digital experiences, business models and multiple geographies
- Strategically manage a portfolio of projects and capabilities across the team to ensure appropriate prioritization, resourcing and maximum business impact
- Develop and drive global standards, reporting frameworks and best practices across all geographies, including annual budget process, reporting and web analytics
- Partner with Business Intelligence, Data Enablement, Digital Products and Data Engineering teams to deliver business requirements and develop new data capabilities
- Lead, coach, inspire and develop team and talent
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, behavioral sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing.
- Advanced Degree preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of professional level experience in a related role
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce Business
- Experience leading a team and driving results
- Demonstrated track record leading high performing and engaged teams
- Passion for business analytics and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior leadership
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams with a focus on prioritization, resourcing and timely business impact
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- A strong understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly related to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with clickstream tools including Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics or Optimizely
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau