Technology Intern - Summer 2019
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Omni-Channel applications.
- Assist in API integrations
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment
- Collaborate with product management, client support, and other developers in an open, creative environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Worked in a team that practices agile development
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge and experience with open source frameworks and libraries
- Ability to continuously deliver results under tight deadlines
- Ability to approach work with an open, flexible outlook focused on innovation
- Must be a creative thinker able to solve complex, highly technical problems
- Familiarity with React, GO, Docker
University of Colorado Boulder