Graphics Scheduling Operations Coord
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by National Football League
Ensures all graphics department scheduling needs are met, including scheduling personnel, interfacing with graphics producers to establish hours and days of coverage for each show, adjusts daily schedules of personnel as needed. Scheduler will be responsible for handling last minute scheduling changes replacement for personnel out sick and other emergencies that may arise. Some experience scheduling graphic artists and animators preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide updated scheduling information to impacted personnel when changes occur
- Manage scheduling input and changes within a meeting setting
- Work closely with Production Manager to map out needs based on long term planning
- Write work orders for each job and generally determine what each job requires.
- Communicate issues and conflicts with appropriate personnel
- Adjust staffing schedules to meet the changing graphics demands and program schedules.
- Reconciles daily, scheduling data for complete departmental records
- Follow-up on schedule changes, facility and personnel scheduling with departmental management
- Work in a fast-paced working environment that's subject to multiple schedule changes that requires immediate attention to detail
Required Education and Experience:
- Should have knowledge/experience with Broadcast graphics and animation environment
- Should understand time critical needs and perform tasks in a timely manner
- Savvy in Microsoft applications
- Experience in scheduling applications such as Krono's, ScheduALL, etc.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Individual must be flexible with their work schedule to meet the needs of the department
- Individual may need to work on holidays and early or late shifts as necessary
Expected Hours of Work:
40 hours/5 days a week