Financial Analyst - IT & Global eComm
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Under Armour
Under Armour's vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis Team whose focus is developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution.
Under Armour has established an authentic and powerful positioning and this is an exciting time to be a part of the brand. The Financial Analyst - Brand Marketing will be an integral business partner to multiple functional teams including Global Brand, Creative, PR and Events. This person will drive decision support for these teams, with a focus on maximizing resources and financial analysis. The position will report to the Senior Manager of Brand Marketing FP&A.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage financial systems to create and distribute timely reporting of performance against forecast. Provide insightful variance commentary and articulate actionable recommendations.
- Lead monthly close process for brand including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Support planning/forecasting process - on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide Visibility into Opportunities and Risks.
- Analyze and track progress against marketing KPIs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business including Category Directors, Sales, and Corporate Finance.
- Drive process improvements to create efficiencies and leverage resources.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed (multiple opportunities available).
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis/accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a "Can Do" attitude
- SAP/IBPF experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Humble & Hungry mentality
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.